Permission to Skate (Belle River District Minor Hockey Association)

PrintPermission to Skate

Permission to Skate - Although we allowing your requests now the completed forms will NOT  be available until AAA and Jr programs announce tryout dates. 

If you require a permission to skate (PTS) for AAA or Junior tryouts please follow the steps below. 


Email the following info to [email protected] and [email protected]

  • Player Name
  • DOB
  • Previous Season's Team.
  • Home Address

For Junior B/C 

Follow above process but also add name of team or teams you will trying out for. 

If you are born 2003 or earlier, you require nothing to attend tryouts as you are no longer of minor hockey age. 

Printed from on Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 12:28 PM