Travel Permit Request (Belle River District Minor Hockey Association)

Travel Permit Request
This Travel Permit Request MUST be filled in for any House League, Select or Travel teams looking to play exhibition games, or Tournaments. This must be submitted a minimum 2 WEEKS PRIOR to the Exhibition game or Tournament.

Contact Info

This is the person applying for the Permit.

Tournament or Exhibition Game Information