As we approach the end of the season.... yes already, time flies when you are having fun. I hope that everyone has enjoyed our first full season back. Please refer to the below for some important dates coming. If you have any questions about these dates please reach out.
- Travel OMHA Play-Downs begin February 27 and continue to March 22. Good luck to all Teams!
- Travel Coach Applications Close March 1. Interviews to follow and if you applied you will be contacted for interview.
- Sunday, March 26 is our House League Day of Champs.
- Coaches for 2023-2024 travel season will be announced by April 2.
- Tuesday, April 18 will be our Annual General Meeting (AGM) 7:00pm at the ATC in the Renaud Room.
- Saturday, April 22 will our Volunteer Appreciation Dinner and Casino Night. Please contact our Director of Events for more information. (email Below)
- TRAVEL TRYOUTS for AA will be held May 1-May 7. Official schedule will be posted at a later date on the website. U10-U16 ONLY. U18 tryouts will be in September.
- House League Coach volunteer submission continues until July 31. Please submit the form on our website to volunteer for next season.
All the above is not possible without our volunteers, board members, staff members etc... we appreciate all your efforts this year and look forward to a great finish. If you have questions about any of the above please email [email protected]
We have some fun events being planned to finish off the season which has been communicated already. Here are some of those dates as a reminder:
- Pasta Night every Wednesday in March at Riverside Sportsman Club
- Bowling Night Friday March 10
- Trivia Night at The GOAT Saturday March 25
All above events if interested please contact [email protected]
VP Hockey Operations